17.1.10

Cruising

This post is following a lovely 40 mile ride I took yesterday, up the Henry Hudson Parkway. Tough ride, beautiful day and the great company of a couple of my Full Throttle teammates. It was perfect. At this point in my cycling career I'm coveting bikes the way I've been known to buy wine on occasion: strictly based on presentation. They are magical, mystical machines that are a wonder to me. I have so much to learn, but this doesn't stop me from curating my own fantasy bike collection. Here are a few of my favorites.



The "There and Back" from Beloved in Oregon




The "Stoica" from Bertelli Bici in NYC








Touring Bike #1 by Vanilla Bicycles out of Oregon




The Gov'nor by Pashley from the UK






And last, but not least, my road bike. The Xenith Race by Jamis. It's a good bike. I'm bonding with it slowly and it's treating me well. Here's to many more miles ridden.